This year’s Luxperience is fast approaching – and we’ve got the inside scoop on who the award finalists are.
The only trade show and forum of it’s kind, Luxperience connects and nurtures relationships between highly sought-after luxury experiences and agents – and acknowledges excellence within the luxury travel and premium business events industries.
Image Caption: Luxperience Founder Helen Logas congratulates the Tourism New Zealand team on winning the 2016 Outstanding Destination Award. Photo credit: Camera Creations
One of the main highlights of the annual Gala Dinner is the Gala Awards night – and the expert judges have narrowed it down to some lucky finalists.
With a record number of impressive submissions, the finalists for this year’s Luxperience Awards are announced this week.
So without further ado, the 2017 Finalists are:
Inspiring category finalists:
- Destination Asia, Asia
- Luxury Travel Advisors, United Kingdom
- Trisara, Thailand
Meaningful category finalists:
- Auckland Seaplanes, New Zealand
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, Australia
- Shinta Mani Hotels, Cambodia
Connections category finalists:
- Experiential Travel Journeys, India
- Lighthouse, India
- Local Eyes Sydney, Australia
Outstanding category finalists:
- Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau, USA
- Japan National Tourism Organization, Japan
- New Caledonia Tourism, New Caledonia
- Tourism New Zealand, New Zealand
Winners will be announced in front of over 400 guests attending the amazing Luxperience Gala Dinner, set to be held on Tuesday 19 September 2017 at Doltone House, in Pyrmont.
The awards are judged by a solid team of luxury travel and lifestyle experts:
- Emma Scott, Creative Director for branding agency Tiny Hunter
- Belinda Melocco, Senior Manager Client Engagement for law firm King & Wood Mallesons
- Mags King, Managing Photo Editor for The Sydney Morning Herald, Australian Financial Review and the Sun Herald
- Chris Flynn, Regional Director-Pacific at PATA
- Luxury Brand Strategist, Michelle Papas