Seats are filling up fast at this must-attend event for hoteliers, accommodation and tourism providers of all types.
In just less than 3 weeks’ time, the game changers in hotel, travel and tourism will be attending and delivering insightful keynotes at the Maximum Occupancy Conference in Sydney from Oct 31 to Nov 01.
Tables have been set, nibbles and drinks sorted, and our most exciting agenda has been finalised!
Here’s what’s in store for you this year:
- The Future of Customer Experience – Michelle Allen – Google
- Beyond Bookings: Engaging Travellers Throughout their Journey – Drew Bowering – Expedia
- Metasearch and Distribution Panel 2018 – Elia San Martin of HotelsCombined, Dai Williams of SiteMinder, Gianluigi Bazzini of Skyscanner, Paul Gorman of Luxury Escapes, and Scott Wegener of TripAdvisor
- Hospitality Begins Online – Alex Kahn – Triptease (International Keynote)
- Influencing the Traveller Path to Purchase – AJ Shantiratnam – TripAdvisor
- CEO Viewpoints Panel – Graham Perry of Best Western, Steven Wright of BIG4 Holiday Parks, Paul Constantinou of Quest Hotels & Julian Clark of Lancemore Group
- The Great Debate: Is Direct Business Really Profitable? – Tracey Foxall of Booking.com, Fabian Bartnick of LodgIQ
- Supply and Market Behaviour – Matthew Burke – STR
- Understanding Travel’s Personalisation Revolution – Stuart Davidson – Kentico
- Coming soon to your hotel: The Integrated Revenue Generation Team – Toby Berger of Revinate, Heath Delfos of Accor Hotels, Alanna Eades of One & Only Resorts, and Melissa Kalan of ARMA
- 2019 Outlook by the Numbers – Bryon Merzeo – Deloitte
- Winning the Direct Booking Battle in 2019 – Adrian Caruso – Fastrack Group
- Blockchain, Voice, Data: Which rabbit hole should you run down? – Howard Phung of Frasers Hospitality, Peter Bourke of Event Hospitality & Ent., Sihil Piyasiri of Intercontinental Hotels Group
- How Can Independent Hotels Compete with Large Chains? – Dave Baswal of Ovolo Hotels, Daniel Symonds of Collectic Hotels, Michael Smith of 8Hotels, & Jure Domazet of Doma Group
- Networking drinks and Trade Show Exhibition with over 30+ Suppliers!
- Maximising your Presence on TripAdvisor – AJ Shantiratnam – TripAdvisor
- Book Direct Blueprint 2019 – Adrian Caruso – Fastrack Group
- The Art of Great Hotel Photography – Mauro Risch – The Hotel Photographer
- Customer Satisfaction is Bullsh*t – Peter Turner – Customer Frame
- How Dynamic Remarketing Works for Hotels – Guillaume Dupont – Criteo
- Revenue Management: A Game of Strategy, Chance or Risk? – Melissa Kalan – ARMA
- The Ultimate Checklist for Managing OTAs – Tamie Matthews – RevenYou
- Conversion Optimisation, Analytics and Ecommerce Tracking 101 – Essen Tsou and Gerard Smith – Fastrack Group
- Ask Anything Round Tables – Opportunity to sit down with experts to get firsthand insights and ask them your burning questions
See our full details at here.
New this year is the Maximum Occupancy Trade Show exhibition- showcasing a wide selection of dedicated suppliers, innovative services and products, free for all conference ticket holders to attend.
For Trade Show exhibition inquiries, contact Gerard Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 488 789 525.
Save your seats at maximumoccupancy.com.au/2018-registration
Where: Hilton Hotel, 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
When: 31 October to 1 November