Maximum Occupancy, Australasia’s leading accommodation industry conference, just added more experts speakers from leading organisations to its powerful lineup.
This year’s conference features a bigger lineup of expert speakers, more panel sessions, and more workshops.
“We are very excited to have so many registrations and one of the best speaker lineups for any accommodation industry event. Each session and workshop will include industry and thought leaders from the wide cross-section of the accommodation sector,” said conference organiser Adrian Caruso.
The growing list of speakers include:
- Lancemore Group – Julian Clark CEO & President of Accommodation Association of Australia
- Triptease – Alex Kahn, Market Manager, Asia Pacific (International Keynote Speaker)
- Expedia – Drew Bowering, Senior Director, Market Management – Oceania
- Quest Apartment Hotels – Paul Constantinou, Chairman
- Skyscanner – Gianluigi Bazzini, Senior Commercial Manager
- Qantas Hotels – Tom Crouch, Senior Digital Product Manager
- BIG4 Holiday Parks – Steven Wright, CEO
- TripAdvisor – AJ Shantiratnam, Senior Consultant
- Booking.com – Tracey Foxall, Regional Manager – Oceania
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts – Graham Perry, Managing Director – Australasia
- Ovolo Hotels – Dave Baswal, COO/CFO
- SiteMinder – Dai Williams, SVP Global Partnerships
See our full list of speakers here.
New this year is the Maximum Occupancy Trade Show exhibition- showcasing a wide selection of dedicated suppliers, innovative services and products, free for all conference ticket holders to attend.
For Trade Show exhibition inquiries, contact Gerard Smith or call +61 488 789 525.
With over 300+ attendees, this event provides an unmissable opportunity to network with other delegates and be a part of an extensive global network.
Early Bird tickets extended until 30th of September, available until sold out.