MICE Business Development Manager
Oakwood Worldwide is a global accommodation brand and has owned and operated hotels and apartments internationally for over 20 years. Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Brisbane is located by the Story Bridge overlooking the Brisbane river. The property has 162 accommodation rooms, an onsite restaurant plus conference and event facilities. The Hotel is recruiting for an experienced full time BDM, responsible for the MICE market to join our busy team!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating new MICE business leads, including cold calling utilising your robust sales techniques.
- Completing new business conferencing, wedding and event quotes.
- Following up all potential business and converting to confirmed sales.
- Maintain existing MICE clients and generating repeat business.
- Developing monthly MICE revenue and forecasting reports.
- Drive Oakwood’s brand awareness in the local MICE market, including networking.
To be successful, you will have a proven track record of experience in a similar role. You will have strong proactive sales experience, and be driven to achieve set monthly sales budget revenue targets and KPIs. You will be charismatic, resilient and a great communicator.
If this sounds like you apply today, we want to hear from you!