Mantra Bell City is based in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant inner north, just 20 minutes from Melbourne Airport and the CBD. Whether travelling in style or on a budget, looking for a new place to call home or an ideal space to hold an event, conference or wedding, Guest’s will find everything you need at Bell City. In addition to three great restaurants Mantra Bell City’s conference and events facilities are the largest C&E operation within the Mantra Group and can accommodate small meetings in our numerous conference rooms to large opulent events in our ballroom.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Sales Manager – Corporate and MICE to join our team!
To proactively generate and manage the sales pipeline all sales enquiries for Mantra and BreakFree Bell City across the Corporate and MICE segments. Have thorough knowledge of these properties and business units to ensure sales Strategies are working with the individual needs of each property and the complex as a whole. Develop sales strategies and execution for these key market segments in accordance with the individual monthly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for each market segment – Corporate, MICE
- Create ongoing pipeline of new business through identifying and targeting key markets
- Undertake primary & secondary sales activity as required by the Director of Sales and Marketing and General Manager
- Implement and analyse budgets and targets in accordance with the sales strategy
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales for designated market segments
- To oversee & distribute all sales enquiries in a timely manner
- Communication development and strategies with internal and external stakeholders
- Development of internal processes and procedures to maximise efficiency of department
- Communication of internal process and procedures with internal stakeholders
- Database management of designated market segments
- Develop and prepare rate proposals for market segments
- Communication with clients, organise and arrange sales calls, presentations, invitations to corporate events and entertaining to encourage strong business relationships
- Coordinate sales and marketing collateral pertaining to market segments
- Account management with corporate client database
- Coordination of trade shows and events (collateral requirements, functions, giveaways, appointment schedules)
- Co-ordinate and perform site inspection/walk ins to prospective clients
- Maintain high standard of product knowledge
- Maintain company objective of exceptional customer service
- Ensure dress standards and grooming guidelines are followed at all times
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Must have at least 05 years of sales experience, preferably with an international hospitality company in corporate or MICE.
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations
- Creative and innovative approach to sales activities.
- Strong understanding of hotel operations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Only candidates with the relevant work experience need apply.