The Women in Travel Awards are back for their fifth year, with talented and hard-working industry females invited to enter now!
The awards recognise women who have achieved astronomic success in their professional arenas and celebrate their invaluable contribution to the industry through leadership, innovation and courage.
Whether they work on the reception desk or run a company with hundreds of employees, women from all levels of business are encouraged to enter the awards program, which features 19 categories covering every corner of the travel industry.
Submissions will be judged by a panel of esteemed industry leaders and experts, before the winners are revealed an awards ceremony on Thursday 18 June 2020 at Doltone House Darling Island in Sydney.
Now, before you start working on your entry, here are a few key points to note down:
- Anyone can enter, and you do not need to be nominated beforehand.
- You can enter more than one category, as long as your submission meets the criteria.
- Previous Women in Travel Award winners are eligible to enter again.
- An entry must be filled out and submitted in order to be eligible for judging.
- Judging is done by a panel of industry experts and entries are given a score out of 100.
- Please ensure all details are entered accurately, and that the entrant’s profile photo is included (in the attachment tab), as this will be used for the awards presentation. For those entering the Employer category, please include a team photo.
- The award categories and criteria have been updated, so please review closely before commencing your entry.
- Please save your Women in Travel Awards entry in a Word doc in case so many of you jump onto the awards portal that it crashes. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- The deadline for ALL entries is Thursday 9 April at 5pm (AEST).
- ENTRY IS FREE!
- All entrants and finalists must purchase a ticket if they wish to attend the awards night.
Early bird tickets for this year’s Women in Travel Awards are on sale now. Click HERE to secure your spot.
And here are the key dates to mark down in your diary:
Entries close: Thursday 9 April 2020 at 5pm (AEST)
Judging period: Monday 20 April to Friday 1 May 2020
Awards shortlist announced: Friday 8 May 2020
Early bird ticket sale closes: Friday 1 May 2020 at 5pm (AEST)
Full-price ticket sale closes: Wednesday 3 June 2020 after 5pm (AEST)
Slept-in tickets on sale: Thursday 4 June 2020 after 5pm (AEST)
Awards night: Thursday 18 June 2020 at Doltone House Darling Island