Meeting and conference groups can now benefit from Fraser Hospitality’s unique wellness philosophy with new incentives and a healthy dose of value adds for booking your event at your choice of three of the Australian properties.
This month, guests who choose to book their meeting, conference or event at Fraser Suites Sydney, Fraser Suites Perth or Capri by Fraser, Brisbane will receive bonus gifts when locking in a day delegate package, based on a minimum spend of $2,000.
Gifts include hotels items ranging from complimentary use of data projector, , a $100 Lululemon voucher, a group training session with a personal trainer or even a Fitbit Charge.
Day delegate packages start from $65 at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane or Fraser Suites Perth and $79 at Fraser Suites Sydney and include complimentary room hire, an energiser boost on arrival for all guests, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, unlimited Nespresso coffee and tea.
Depending on the size of the event, all three Fraser’s properties have different value added offerings
- Spend $2000 and choose one of the following value adds OR
- Spend $4000 and choose two of the following value adds OR
- Spend $6000 and choose three of the following value adds or a Fitbit Charge:
- Complimentary data projector and screen
- Complimentary parking for facilitators/VIPs (up to three cars)
- $100 hotel restaurant voucher
- 1 hour personal training session
- 20 group energy boost breakout activity session with a personal trainer
- $200 rebate off your next conference or event
- Seasonal fruit basket and smoothies and juices for an afternoon energy kick
- $100 Lululemon sports store voucher
All three Frasers Hospitality hotels offer an array of health and wellness options for guests during the course of their stay including state of the art gyms, pools, yoga spaces and all within walking distance to their respective city centres.
Wellness options don’t stop there, with two in-house restaurants by paleo chef Pete Evans at Brisbane and Perth and all day catering from Fresh Catering at Fraser Suites Sydney. Both Asana by Pete Evans in Brisbane and Heirloom by Pete Evans in Perth offer fresh, seasonal and local paleo inspired meals.