The Langham, Gold Coast has unveiled an exclusive MICE offer for corporate and business clientele, available to book before August 31, 2023.
Designed to elevate corporate events and create unparalleled experiences for attendees, this limited-time offer, “Celebrate a New Way to Meet,” combines state-of-the-art conference facilities, sumptuous accommodations, and exquisite dining options to cater to the unique needs of corporate and business clients, with the inclusion of complimentary add-ons for events held up until July 31, 2024.
Delegates can enjoy the benefit of up to three add-ons per booking, which include:
- Two (2) complimentary upgrades to Junior Ocean Suites
- Complimentary arrival tea & coffee in conjunction with full or half day package
- Complimentary arrival infused water station in conjunction with full or half day package
- Complimentary 30-minute, 3-piece chefs selection pre-dinner canapes for their gala dinner
- 10 per cent discount on the total audio visual equipment spend
Additionally, the organiser will receive the choice of:
- Voucher for Chuan Spa valued at $220.00
- Voucher for One (1) night stay in a Superior Room
Nick Clarke, director of sales and marketing, The Langham, Gold Coast said this exclusive offer comes in time to support the growing demand of events that will be held on the Gold Coast.
“Since the hotel’s inception last June, we have recognised an increase in enquires across our MICE business, and it is clear that the Gold Coast is becoming one of Australia’s top destinations for meetings and events,” Clarke explained.
“The recent Australian Tourism Exchange, which is arguably the southern hemisphere’s largest tourism trade event, is testament that the Gold Coast is ready to welcome a new wave of events since the pandemic halt – and we are ready to deliver exceptional MICE experiences for businesses looking to elevate their events on the Gold Coast.”